cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pladavm
Helper V
Helper V

Error Message: "This Request Looks to be automated"

How do I get around the issue below? What are the rules about using Twitter Actions in MS Flow? Twitter error.png

5 REPLIES 5
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pladavm,

I cannot see your screenshot and the error clearly, please re-upload another one that is big enough for us to see. 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-monli-msft Sorry for the late reply. Does this pic below help?twitter error 3.pngtwitter error 2.pngtwitter error 4.png

I have been seeing this non-stop in my Twitter flows. The whole point of Flow is to make automated like tweets. There are other systems like IFTTT and HootSuite that does the similar thing and I don't see them getting blocked like this.

JShoq
Regular Visitor

Well, a posting on Reddit solved this for me. I changed my password at Twitter and it was happy. This is literally a WTF moment for me...

@JShoq Really? so if I change my twitter password this will work?

I actually gave up on this....thought it was a security mechansim for twitter to stop spamming.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,889)