Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nithin_Vanam Helper II
Helper II

Error: Number of concurrent requests exceeded the limit of 52

Hello,

We have created several flows to replace an existing integration between an in-house ERP and Dynamics 365. The flows are used to either create or update existing records in Dynamics across different entities and are all triggered when a temp record is created. The flows work fine when limited records are created but when testing with several hundred records, we noticed a few of the flows failed at the List Records action with the below errors:

1. Number of concurrent requests exceeded the limit of 52

2. Combined execution time of incoming requests exceeded limit of 1200000 milliseconds over time window of 300 seconds. Decrease number of concurrent requests or reduce the duration of requests and try again later.

From my little research i understand that the flows hit some service limits due to which these errors have come up. Is there anyway to check for the request count before executing the action or best practices to prevent these errors? Or is t here any setting i could enable to prevent this or track the limits? 

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
JohnAageAnderse Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Re: Error: Number of concurrent requests exceeded the limit of 52

Hello @Nithin_Vanam 

Please provide more information on what kind of triggers your flows are using?

Maybe also tell us about the processing being done, simple, complex?

Kind regards, John

Nithin_Vanam Helper II
Helper II

Hi @JohnAageAnderse ,

I am using the Common Data Service (Current Environment) "When a record is Created/Updated/Deleted" trigger for Create operation for all my flows. 

Here is an example of one of the flows that has failed with this error:

Create Booking Flow 1.PNG

Create Booking Flow 2.PNG

Create Booking Flow 3.PNG

Create Booking Flow Failed Run Details.PNG

Create Booking Flow Failed Run.PNG

As you can see the last two screenshots, the flow is failing at the "List Bookings" action which is based on "List Records" . I am using some form of filtering criteria in the List Records actions and expecting the results to be single digits. And the i don't think i have any complex processing other than trying to find some records and if found update that record and if not found create a new record. At the end of it all, i am trying to update back the original record incase there is a error and send an email. I was wondering if there is anyway to figure out the if the connection is hitting the request limit of 52 in run time and delay the flow? Thanks again for helping out.

JohnAageAnderse Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hello @Nithin_Vanam 

It does seems like you hit a limit, but I looked in the documentation and I can see no limits mentioned for the CDS current environment. Could be that the limits listed in the standard CDS applies.

I do not think that a delay action will help in your case, as your flow is processing when triggered - and slowing down the triggering is just not possible 🙂 

Let's see if anyone else comes up with an idea to help you.

Kind regards, John

ManishJain Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi Nithin,

Either you are using concurrent actions which are hitting limits as per msdn

Better put a delay statement and see if it works.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Did you attend MBAS? Claim your badge

Attending MBAS? Claim your badge

Whether you’ve streamed the digital event live, or you're watching on-demand, claim your attendee badge to sport on your profile.

MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,214)