cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Error: Resource not found for the segment - Only on one field

Hi All,

I'm creating a flow that reads data from the entity Forms Pro Survey Response and field Context Data. Once I use the Parse JSON step, I did the below to create a record in a custom entity:

sibi_0-1600876987589.png

I am getting the error Resource not found for the segment 'projects'. I have been searching for the answer and believe I have the syntax correct. Below are all the ways I have tried:

/projects(PROJECTID)

/projects/PROJECTID

projects(PROJECTID)

None have worked. Strange thing is, the Account and Contact step work perfectly fine. I can see the correct GUIDs for Account, Contact and Project as well in the error step.

What could be so different about projects?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Error: Resource not found for the segment - Only on one field

Hello @sibi thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Usually the expected way for this reference to work is by doing /plural entity name(GUID).

Could you please share from where the Projects entity is coming from? Is this from Project Services?

Additionally, I would test in a separate new Flow just to try to create a sample record by putting a hard coded GIUD to test and validate.

Probably if the issue persists, the best approach would be to open a support ticket for this one so support can work with the exact repro steps in case there's any additional detail missing here.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: Error: Resource not found for the segment - Only on one field

Thank you!

I figured out the issue was because I was not using the full GUID name with prefix. I added that in and it worked. Appreciate the response.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,498)