cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeeBee3
Frequent Visitor

Error Table removed following successful Flow Forms to Excel

Hi, 

Hope someone can help. I have just created my first Flow - taking entries from a Form and putting them in a new row in Excel. Pleased to see it was successful (finally!). However, once it was successfully run I opened the Excel file and the following error came up.

I was able to repair the file but this meant the table format was removed and therefore next time the flow was run it failed. As soon as I reformat it to be a table to flow works again but then goes through the same issue. I can't work out what is going wrong.

Capture.JPG

This is the flow

capture 2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

Hi @LeeBee3 the insert row action in your screenshot is not one of the current actions actions available in Excel Online (Business). Are you doing this from a template? If so I think it's an old one that no longer works. You need to be using the Excel Add a row into a table action instead:

addRow.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

Hi @LeeBee3 the insert row action in your screenshot is not one of the current actions actions available in Excel Online (Business). Are you doing this from a template? If so I think it's an old one that no longer works. You need to be using the Excel Add a row into a table action instead:

addRow.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Brilliant thank you Rob this has sorted it! It was from a template so it must be old.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (61,058)