cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YarriB27
Level: Power Up

Error displays but doesn’t interrupt Flow, Gov’t, Team flow

New to this site, and using flow to grab MSFT Form response and push that information into a Table in excel workbook. Automated flow, form response as the trigger. Government flow account, file is stored on our organizations intranet (sharepoint). I recently moved an error free flow in “my flows” to a “team flow”, without any issues except for an adjustment for the flow itself. No errors in the execution of the run, but when opening to edit, anywhere there is an excel action, e.g. “add a row into a table” a few things are displayed:

1) “Error from token exchange: Bad authorization token. The access token is from wrong audience or resource.”

2) the excel document “location” and “document library” are represented as some id that resembles a Guid.

Now the flow works, but it doesn’t seem to be open to editing - I.e. I cannot see the excel table fields (columns) to make any changes, and any adjustments to the location, library, file, or table require “enter a custom value”. If I copy the flow to “my flows” and reconnect using the location, library, file, and table drop downs in the GUI it all functions as expected.

Does moving a flow to a team flow in effect publish the flow and finalize the flow? If not and I suppose in addition, are there any resources for learning how to enter the requisite linked file information from “enter a custom value”?

Thank you, Yarri
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Error displays but doesn’t interrupt Flow, Gov’t, Team flow

@YarriB27 wrote:
Does moving a flow to a team flow in effect publish the flow and finalize the flow? If not and I suppose in addition, are there any resources for learning how to enter the requisite linked file information from “enter a custom value”?

No, moving a Flow to a team Flow doesn't affect any part of the Flow, it just gives others view and edit access of it. Each connector has it's own requirements, triggers, actions and definitions - which can be reviewed at the official Connectors documentation (see the Connector Reference menu). 

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

@YarriB27 wrote:

No, moving a Flow to a team Flow doesn't affect any part of the Flow, it just gives others view and edit access of it. Each connector has it's own requirements, triggers, actions and definitions - which can be reviewed at the official Connectors documentation (see the Connector Reference menu). 

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

YarriB27

Thanks! I will further review the documentation. This is what I am seeing. Sorry for the limited amount of info I can share. Appreciate the response!

If it helps: the 'Location', which i would expect to be "Sharepoint - My Team Site" is "sites/[org url],[guid],[guid#2]"

The additional owner is an MS Teams 'team', not an individual user profile.

Capture.JPG

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @YarriB27 ,

From your description, the flow is working well after it has been moved from My flows to Team flow, though it throws an error message in Edit mode.

After you moved the flow to Team flow, please try to update the Location, Document library, File and Table manually to see if it will work.

When testing this issue on my side, the issue you’ve mentioned doesn’t occur.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
YarriB27

Hi @v-yamao-msft

Thank you for the response. You are correct that I am only seeing the error in edit mode, and that the flow is running as expected. I have tried to edit the document manually, and both the drop down lists are not appearing (same error shows in drop down, right above “enter custom value”) and any attempt to copy past urls/file directory names (the one that looks like a guid) still results in an error at the file or table level. Unlike in personal (my flows) editing mode, editing the flow doesn’t seem to give the option of the locations (and their child items) in my environment.

In reviewing the MSFT Documentation on these I had not yet found how to address this situation. At this point, if I wanted to do something simple like change the table column where a Form response outputs, I wouldn’t be able to because I cannot see the trigger input to output mapping (in this case Form submission to a new table row excel).

Thanks
Yarri
Super User
Super User

I'd suggest submitting a support request to the Flow team. Unfortunately, for authorization errors we can't really be of assistance. There is obviously a permissions error someplace in your account and/or environment.

To submit a support request visit https://flow.microsoft.com/support/ and click the Contact Support link in the bottom right hand corner of the page:ContactSupport.pngIf this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 79 members 4,616 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: