cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
learning_flow12

Error in Forward an email (v2)

I am creating a cloud Flow using my own account when a new email arrives in a Shared Mailbox. All the processing works OK, but at the end I want to forward the email to others including myself.

I use Forward an email (v2) and use Message ID from trigger body.

If I provide Original Mailbox Address as Shared Mailbox then I get error as: The specified folder could not be found in the store.

If I don't provide Original Mailbox Address, then Flow keeps retrying against BadGateway.

To check if I have permission, I created another Flow, Manually Trigger Flow -> Get email (v2) and provide static message ID that I used in previous Flow and provide Shared Mailbox address under Original Mailbox Address - this works!

Further to check permissions, I create created another Flow, Manually Trigger Flow -> Send email (v2) and use To as my own email address and From as Shared Mailbox address - this works!

Can you please help in getting Forward an email (v2) working please.

2 REPLIES 2
VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Could you show your flow?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.
SimonSmith84
Helper I
Helper I

Hi, 

I'm having the exact same issue. 

I have a flow that sends an automated email to a customer, I then use "Get Emails" to retrieve the message ID of that email. 

If a field isn't updated x amount of time later, it's supposed to forward the email. If I leave this field (Original Mailbox Address) blank: 

SimonSmith84_0-1652972429793.png

then it forwards successfully from my own email account. If I input the shared mailbox address the original item was sent from, then i receive the 'bad gateway' error. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (1,252)