cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ujjwalsharma
Frequent Visitor

Error in UI Flows desktop

I am getting the following error in UI Flow Launch APP action. I have tried with notepad, calculator and excel but still the same error occurs.

GeneralScriptExecutionError. Script execution failed with exception: System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for a UInt32. at System.ParseNumbers.StringToInt(String s, Int32 radix, Int32 flags, Int32* currPos) at System.Convert.ToUInt32(String value, Int32 fromBase) at Microsoft.Flow.RPA.Data.Components.Providers.KeyboardDataProvider.ValidateKeyBoardLayout(String keyboardLayoutId) at Microsoft.Flow.RPA.Agent.Engine.Operations.RpaLaunchApplicationAction.<OnExecute>d__1.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.Flow.RPA.Agent.Engine.RpaScriptExecutionEngine.<ExecuteActionOperation>d__8.MoveNext()

Any Help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi

I don't know why, but it worked after overriding the default input mode of my keyboard from English (United States) to English ( India). Maybe its because the region of my power automate environment is India. Thank you @Yevhenii_K  for your suggestion. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Maintsoft

Same Error by trying to do a UI Flow with notepad

Please let me know if you found the solution

Thanks in advance!!!

Yevhenii_K
Frequent Visitor

Can you make screenshot your UI Flow desktop?

Hello Yevhenii_K!

First, thanks for your help!

here is the screenshot Annotation 2020-02-14 083836.png

Did you try change the language of keyboard?

Yes

Also tried with 3 different computer

win10 eng

Win10 FR

Win10 FRCA

Hi

I don't know why, but it worked after overriding the default input mode of my keyboard from English (United States) to English ( India). Maybe its because the region of my power automate environment is India. Thank you @Yevhenii_K  for your suggestion. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,985)