cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kels89
Frequent Visitor

Error in get items filter query

My flow worked for months and all of a sudden stopped. I have confirmed the flow works perfectly if I remove the filter query, so I know that is what is causing the error and I know it's not due to the formatting of the field since it was copied from the Order By field, which is working.

I have tried adding spaces before and after "gt" with not luck. Below are screen shots of the error message, the flow, and the SharePoint settings page for the date field.

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Error in get items filter query

@kels89 you need to wrap the utcNow expression in your filter query in single quotes ' ' as in the example below. That's why it's not working.

filterQuery3.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

@kels89 you need to wrap the utcNow expression in your filter query in single quotes ' ' as in the example below. That's why it's not working.

filterQuery3.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kels89 ,

As suggested by @RobElliott , you should add space in front of and behind gt.

And you need to add a single quote outside the expression.

Please check this blog to get more details about Filter Query:

https://sharepains.com/2018/11/12/sharepoint-get-items-odata-filter-query/

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
kels89
Frequent Visitor

Thank you, this worked perfectly!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,821)