cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Schenley5917
Regular Visitor

Error using Adobe Sign action in Power Automate

I've been working with a unit to build a better workflow for one of their processes. 

• We've created a SharePoint site to store unsigned contracts and request details. 
  • The three staff members have Adobe Sign accounts and are able select files in SharePoint to "Send for Signature."
  • One is a Group Admin in Adobe Sign and all three are in the group.

We want the signed files to be saved to this SharePoint site.  The Flow I set up with the Group Admin initially worked - it uses the "When an agreement workflow is completed successfully" trigger, with the scope "Any agreement in my group."

When the other two users tried sending a file for signature the Flow triggered and the initial steps ran, but it failed at the "Get a PDF of a signed agreement" step, with this error:

"code": "INVALID_AGREEMENT_ID",

"message": "The Agreement ID specified is invalid"

I saw in another forum post that a different Adobe Sign action fails when the Flow step credentials don't match the user who sent the agreement for signature. 

Is that what is happening here? 

Is there a way around this, other than duplicating the Flow for each user and having it only trigger for agreements they sent? This is not ideal for maintaining their solution. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schenley5917
Regular Visitor

I cross-posted on the Adobe forum and got the solution! 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign-discussions/error-using-adobe-sign-action-in-microsoft-pow...

In the action Get a PDF from a Signed document, show the advacned options to expose the 'in the name' of field. Populate this with the constant

email:

followed by the sender dynamic value of the trigger

Note this does assume that the Sign user who has created the connector is a group or account admin and has therefore got the permissions over the sender.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Schenley5917
Regular Visitor

I cross-posted on the Adobe forum and got the solution! 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign-discussions/error-using-adobe-sign-action-in-microsoft-pow...

In the action Get a PDF from a Signed document, show the advacned options to expose the 'in the name' of field. Populate this with the constant

email:

followed by the sender dynamic value of the trigger

Note this does assume that the Sign user who has created the connector is a group or account admin and has therefore got the permissions over the sender.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,496)