cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anupama_live
Frequent Visitor

Error while converting word to PDF using OneDrive for Business Action

Hi all,

I am designing this flow wherein It has to convert the word document from SharePoint site to Pdf and based on several referral site, I have followed the approach of taking the Word Document content and creating a file in OneDrive for Business and using Convert to Pdf (Preview), Converting it.

In this process, I am passing the Id of the file created in OneDrive and passing it to Convert to PDF action. But it throws below described error:

Error from Office Service. Url=https://wordcs.officeapps.live.com/document/export/pdf HttpCode=BadRequest cert=subject:;thumbprint: ResponseHeaders=X-ErrorCode: WordCantOpenDocument
X-ClientCorrelationId: 1f9576d4-9d30-4039-bdd3-4ec2e34ec308
X-ServiceCorrelationId: 1f9576d4-9d30-4039-bdd3-4ec2e34ec308
X-ErrorCategory: BadRequest
X-IsRetriable: False
X-ConversionTimeInMs: 93.7584
X-FileDownloadTimeInMs: 625.0184
Cache-Control: private
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 05:31:33 GMT
Server: Microsoft-IIS/10.0
X-AspNet-Version: 4.0.30319
X-Powered-By: ASP.NET

I checked the existing template "Convert Word files in OneDrive (Business) to PDF and store in SharePoint" but that works fine though.

I have readded the actions and mapped it multiple times but with the same outcome.

Can any one suggest what could have gone wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks

Anu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anupama_live
Frequent Visitor

I was able to troubleshoot the issue. The problem was with the Create File Action where it was linking to wrong ID. The File was getting created so didn't checked if the file is in correct format. Atleast now, it is fixed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anupama_live
Frequent Visitor

I was able to troubleshoot the issue. The problem was with the Create File Action where it was linking to wrong ID. The File was getting created so didn't checked if the file is in correct format. Atleast now, it is fixed.

Mari
Community Support
Community Support

Thanks for sharing your findings!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,388)