cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Error while creating a new Excel file in Sharepoint/OneDrive with Flow

Hi Everyone, 

I want to build a Flow for creating a Timesheet with Data from a Sharepoint List (filled from PowerApps).

So after I initialize my variables, I want to create a new Excel file on Sharepoint or in OneDrive (the same Error occurs) that I use later to fill it with filtered Data from my SP List.

But in my Flow the following Errors occurs and I dont know what it mean. 

InvalidTemplate. Vorlagensprachausdrücke in den Eingaben der Aktion "Dateiinhalt_abrufen" in Zeile "1" und Spalte "2039" können nicht verarbeitet werden: Der Vorlagensprachausdruck "json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_sharepointonline']['connectionId']" kann nicht ausgewertet werden, weil die Eigenschaft "shared_sharepointonline" nicht vorhanden ist. Verfügbare Eigenschaften: shared_flowpush. Details zur Syntax finden Sie unter https://aka.ms/logicexpressions..

InvalidTemplate. Can not process template language expressions in the inputs of action "Get File_Content" in row "1" and column "2039": The template language expression "json (decodeBase64 (triggerOutputs (). Headers ['X-MS-APIM-Tokens'])) [ '$ connections'] ['shared_sharepointonline'] ['connectionId'] "can not be evaluated because the shared_sharepointonline property does not exist. Available properties: shared_flowpush. For syntax details, see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions ..

So can everyone help me?

I have also try it with the copied links from SP-Online and OneDriveforBusiness.

Kind regards and thanks

create Excel OneDrive.PNGcreate Excel Sharepoint.PNG

Error Message Datei erstellen.PNGError Message Datei erstellen_SP.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Error while creating a new Excel file in Sharepoint/OneDrive with Flow

Hi @kbrose 

The reason behind this might be that you created the sharepoint actions after adding the flow to the powerapps. You should go to the powerapps and remove the flow from the control (for example if it is on a button remove the flow from there) and then re register the flow over there for this to work. 

Please try this out and let us know if you continue to face the issue. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @kbrose 

The reason behind this might be that you created the sharepoint actions after adding the flow to the powerapps. You should go to the powerapps and remove the flow from the control (for example if it is on a button remove the flow from there) and then re register the flow over there for this to work. 

Please try this out and let us know if you continue to face the issue. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@yashag2255  it works... what a stupid error 😕

thanks a lot.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,166)