Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HarishaAkkil
Helper II
Helper II

Error while selecting top 2 versions of an item in the list

Hi Team,

I am trying to select the top 2 versions of an item in the list when an item is created or modified. And I am trying to send a mail notification, if the Assigned To is modified in the item. But I got the below error while trying to select version.

DCR Error.JPG

The below is the formula I have used in SelectVersions's Map field.

{

"VersionLabel": @{if(empty(string(item()['VersionLabel'])),'NULL',string(item()['VersionLabel']))},

"AssignedToID": @{if(empty(string(item()['AssignedTo'])),'NULL',string(item()['AssignedTo']))},

"AssignedToLookupID": @{if(empty(string(item()['AssignedTo']?['LookupID'])),'NULL',string(item()['AssignedTo']?['LookupID']))}

}

Please help me out to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Harisha

3 REPLIES 3
ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @HarishaAkkil ,

Can you please share your schema ?

Thanks

Hi @ManishJain ,

The below is the flow-

When an item is created or modified -> http get (by Uri selecting top 2 version of the item) -> SelectVersions -> condition check (if first version lookup id is equal to last version lookup id?) -> Yes -> Terminate ; No -> Send mail notification

In the SharePoint list there will be field called Assigned To. The workflow should work - only if the Assigned To field is changed/modified in the list item, the mail should get triggered.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any queries further

Thanks,

Harisha

Hi @HarishaAkkil ,

Can you please share the output of HttpGet. The error suggests that Lookupid is not found.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (12,112)