cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sushma_Daggolu
Frequent Visitor

Error while using Get Manager(V2)

Hi Team,

I have to update SharePoint list with Manager details for all users.

1.Tried using send an HTTP request to SharePoint list but instead of Manager name I am getting Account name

2.Then I used get manager(V2) where I can able to get the manager name but there are blank records which doesn't have manager name. How to handle those blank records?

Sushma_Daggolu_0-1657619544960.png

"Resource 'manager' does not exist or one of its queried reference-property objects are not present"-Error Message

Thanx in advance. Please help me to resolve this issue

3 REPLIES 3
Ankesh_49
Super User
Super User

@Sushma_Daggolu Use a condition and condition should check 'is not equal' to null

Gidi
Resolver I
Resolver I

You can also add an special error handling with the scope activities (Try, Catch …). 

rbn_nue
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi,

You can try using "Configure run after" to catch whenever the "Get manager" action returns error. Use a variable to store manager name/other details, if Get manager action fails you can set it as "not found". if the failure action is skipped you can set variable to output of Get manager:

rbn_nue_0-1657694180516.png

rbn_nue_4-1657696948842.png

rbn_nue_5-1657697045947.png

Thank you. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,754)