cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sandie
Helper III
Helper III

Error with "Get Changes For an Item or File" - Invalid format for version input value

I'm trying to run a flow that will check when an item is updated if its status has been changed to "Active" then send a Teams notification.  However, I keep failing on the "Get Changes For an Item or File" step with the error "Invalid format for version input value"

I have no idea where to start with this one!

screenshot-Edit your flow _ Power Automate-2020.08.06-15_37_41.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @Sandie 

I've been able to reproduce the error, and it is because of the "until" field value. Although It seems it would accept a date and time, it only worked leaving it blank or with a version number. 

versiones.png

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @Sandie 

I've been able to reproduce the error, and it is because of the "until" field value. Although It seems it would accept a date and time, it only worked leaving it blank or with a version number. 

versiones.png

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

Thanks, leaving this blank worked for me

Rethdayat
Frequent Visitor

I didn't work! I get Bad Gateway. Any idea why?

Okay it works when I set include minor versions to yes

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (61,962)