Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ballapalli
Frequent Visitor

Event not getting added correctly

Hi All, 

I am 

following this article -> https://www.anupams.net/send-meeting-invites-sharepoint-online-calendar/ , to create an event in SharePoint online calendar when you create an event in your outlook mail.  But we have a condition for all day events , but when we create an event from outlook as an all day event , the event is not getting created properly in SharePoint ( the json code "fAllDayEvent" : "@{true}",) is not getting applied.  below are the screenshots of the flow. 

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

    

any suggestions? Please let me know.  (Updated)

3 REPLIES 3
Brad_Groux
Super User II
Super User II

Upon initial review your logic looks sound, but if you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, your Flow run history, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

Outside of that, I'd recommend that you make sure you aren't using any copied/pasted text within your expressions or URIs. Sometimes when copying from a website and pasting, you are actually pasting in Unicode rather than real text. always verify my API calls in VS Code with the REST Client Extension before adding them to a Flow.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE. Want to know more? Follow @BradGroux on Twitter, and check out my Medium blog at https://msft.engineer.

bibhupanigrahi
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi @ballapalli, instead of date formatting formulas, can you try using the 'Convert time zone' action to format the dates? Other possible reason could be with the end date/time for all day events. It needs to be slightly less than 00:00:00 (for example 23:59:59).

Hope this helps!

Hey brad, thanks for replying , my bad, i have updated the post with screenshots of the flow. Oh sorry i dint mention this , i dint copy paste from the site, i recreated the steps , please let me know. Does all day event has an option to get updated from rest api?  

Thank you so much for all the suggestions, will definetly follow from the next post. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (45,613)