cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Eventbrite + Dynamics 365 = Error: Legacy User Endpoints

G'day all. Tinkering with Eventbrite and seeing if we can get a series of flows to fully automate/integrate it into Dynamics.

After building a flow to create an event in Eventbrite after creating one in Dynamics, I'm given an error from the Eventbrite connector saying as follows:

{
"status_code": 403,
"error_description": "This user is not able to use legacy user endpoints, please use the organization equivalent.",
"error": "NOT_AUTHORIZED"
}

Screenshot_1.png

Even trying to authorize myself as an admin/owner in Eventbrite, nothing has changed.
I've never been able to find any info on this error either.

To hopefully shed a bit more light on the issue, I'm also receiving this issue when I try to select an organizer: 
Screenshot_2.png
Has anyone else ever experienced this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RSTSi ,

I have made a test on my side and I encountered the same issue.

With the help of this link, it seems that we could get Organizer id, but it doesn’t work.

http://help.signaturesatori.com/en/articles/1002985-how-to-obtain-eventbrite-organizer-id

I am afraid that I am not familiar with this connector and do not know the mean of this error message.

Please consider contacting Microsoft support to get further assistance so that you could fix this issue as soon as possible.

110.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RSTSi ,

I have made a test on my side and I encountered the same issue.

With the help of this link, it seems that we could get Organizer id, but it doesn’t work.

http://help.signaturesatori.com/en/articles/1002985-how-to-obtain-eventbrite-organizer-id

I am afraid that I am not familiar with this connector and do not know the mean of this error message.

Please consider contacting Microsoft support to get further assistance so that you could fix this issue as soon as possible.

110.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi @RSTSi,

Is this issue resolved after contacting MS Support?

I am facing the same issue now. Any Help will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Hi @crmuser1

Have you tried connecting a different Eventbrite account to Power Automate and seeing if that works?

At the point in time where I originally posted this an already-existing Eventbrite account my boss had would connect & work perfectly but mine wouldn't.

After a bit of testing, I ended up just creating a whole new Eventbrite account and re-setting everything up.

For whatever reason, this ended up working. Perhaps it was just a glitch with the original PA/Eventbrite connection?

Apologies if this doesn't help. I understand the inability to just "recreate" an entire Eventbrite account if you've got one set up already.

Hi @RSTSi ,

Thanks for your reply.

I wish I could create a new account. But unfortunately, we have set this account for this purpose and have a firm wide agreement over it. I have raised a ticket about this with Support. Hope this resolves!

Thanks for your response.

Kind Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,237)