cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonathan_Briggs
Frequent Visitor

Eventbrite Register

I am trying to build a register function for Eventbrite so that event and order (attendee) details are pulled into an Excel spreadsheet.

I'm struggling with the fact that both of the event and order parts in Flow are triggers which the latter (an order against a specific event) might not happen for some time after the event is created.

In Excel I am trying to create a work sheet for each event which then (in the future) would be populated with people who have signed up to that event.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
tobanh

Hi @Jonathan_Briggs 

Did you find a solution to this? I am looking to do the same and would prefer to stay with Microsoft products.

Thanks!

Toban  

Hi @tobanh,

I didn't get a solution to this.

I got in contact with Eventbrite to see if they are developing any better connectors with MS365. Nobody got back in contact with me.

Therefore, at the moment I'm having to manually populate a register to keep track of who has/hasn't attended a meeting/training event.

Many thanks

Jonathan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,847)