I'm having trouble scraping an email and depositing the excel file into a file folder with a new name.
Here's my first step:
And then the second:
In the screenshot above, I just have attachments as the input for the apply to each.
In the compose I created the following for the filename:
And for the file content, I used the dynamic content type: "Attachments Content"
Executing the flow now deposits the file where I want (and about the same size), but it's corrupt when oppened.
^This is correct!
^This is sad!
I've tried looking through old posts, but I'm not seeing anything obviously in error. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Hi @AlejandroPNW ,
This error message is encountered in the following scenarios:
Please change concat('upload', '.', 'xlsx') to concat('upload', '.', 'xls') and try again.
If my solution helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Thanks for the suggestion, but the file is still coming out strangely.
In this case I can open it, but when I do this is the result:
The true result should be a fairly simple table of data.
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.