cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Excel Email Workflow - Multiple Email Notifications

Hello,

I am in the middle of creating an email notification workflow through sharepoint/excel online. The workflow is successful, however it only sends me a notification for the first item that matches. I need a notification for each individual item that matches my condition from the excel table and for that notification to be sent to the email address in the same row. I have attempted to use the "apply to each" condition, but it just ends up sending me multiple emails about the same row.

Can someone explain in laymen terms how to achieve this? Review Example.pngREVIEW TESTER 2.PNG

(Photo's attached)

I really appreciate your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Sorry,

Instead of using get row. Which gets 1 row, could you try using Lost rows present in table

—Josh
If you like my post please hit the "Thumbs Up" -- If my post solved your issue please "Mark as a Solution" to help others

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips, tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hello,

Add an Apply to each under the get row and use the excel get row value in the apply to each loop.

Additionally add the steps under the get row into this loop.

—Josh
If you like my post please hit the "Thumbs Up" -- If my post solved your issue please "Mark as a Solution" to help others

Proud to be a Flownaut!

FlowAltDelete

Highlighted

@Jcook I have added the steps that you listed. I am receiving multiple emails, all containing the exact same information. 

For example,

If there are three stores that are marked "overdue" I am getting three separate emails all containing the information for only one store. 

Highlighted

Sorry,

Instead of using get row. Which gets 1 row, could you try using Lost rows present in table

—Josh

Proud to be a Flownaut!

FlowAltDelete

View solution in original post

Highlighted

@Jcook  That worked and was so easy! Thank you for your help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,890)