cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspen1992
Regular Visitor

Excel Flow with VLOOKUP

Hi,

I have created a Recurrence that will run every Monday morning using an Excel file that is emailed on a Sunday from one of our suppliers.

The Excel file contains various sheets of data but we primarily use a Sheet called 'Dashboard' that shows performance for an individual site in our business. The sheet uses a variety of VLOOKUPs to do this.

We typically manually update a cell with the individual Site ID which re-calculates the sheet and updates all the Line Charts within it and then we will Print the file as a PDF to send out to the relevant stakeholders. We repeat this process for each site which as you can imagine is very time-consuming.

I'm trying to automate this process and have created a Flow that works successfully and currently looks like this:

Recurrance (runs at 3am every Monday)

Convert File (to PDF)

Create File

However I need the Flow to run multiple times whilst also updating the Site ID so that I have individual PDF files for each site. What would be the best way of doing this?

I am pretty new to Power Automate and have only used it previously with Microsoft Forms so i'm really unsure how to do this!

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,512)