cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xtree96
Regular Visitor

Excel Get Tables, with 'table not found' error in List Rows

Hi, I'm trying to build a flow to extract data from Excel whenever a new spreadsheet is loaded into sharepoint.

I keep getting the error below. Can anyone help?

No table was found with the name '{284FFFC1-0CB8-4C4F-A145-5033F17D362E}'.

clientRequestId: 04abc9c4-ab72-493e-8bd8-806de06c0d2a

serviceRequestId: 4e7678af-19a4-479e-9659-05be62e5f566

Below is my flow.

pic.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TvD
Frequent Visitor

Hi, 

I am facing the same issue and a workaround until this has been resolved is to not use the ID from the "get file metadata" but get the actual ID value of the file through a different activity.

You can get this ID by adding a "get file properties" activity and then using this function "

first(split(last(split(body('Get_file_properties')?['{Thumbnail}']?['Small'], '%2fitems%2f')), '%3fversion'))". 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
xtree96
Regular Visitor

Forgot to mention that it was working yesterday, but somehow not working now.

Also works when I change "Identifier" to a static value (i.e. a specific Excel file in sharepoint). Is there something wrong with the way I apply the "Identifier"?

FredC
Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem as well with the Excel Online (Business) connectors having multiple errors related to using identifier from previous actions. Hope someone is already working to fix the issue.

TvD
Frequent Visitor

Hi, 

I am facing the same issue and a workaround until this has been resolved is to not use the ID from the "get file metadata" but get the actual ID value of the file through a different activity.

You can get this ID by adding a "get file properties" activity and then using this function "

first(split(last(split(body('Get_file_properties')?['{Thumbnail}']?['Small'], '%2fitems%2f')), '%3fversion'))". 

View solution in original post

FredC
Frequent Visitor

Thanks! This works for me 🙂

xtree96
Regular Visitor

Thanks a million!!! This works!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,645)