cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
APlokhova
Level: Powered On

Excel List rows present in a table returns Error 400

Hi, 

I built flow about a month ago and it worked all fine until today. I did't change anything, but it suddenly starts crashing with status code 400 when trying to list rows present in a table in created OneDrive file. I checked the created file itself, it exists and feels fine. What could it be?screen1.PNGscreen2.PNG

Any help would be apreciated. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
APlokhova

Re: Excel List rows present in a table returns Error 400

Thank you for your quick reply! (No)
I compared the sucessed run that I submitted a week ago and the failing one. This is what I found:
Seccessed run:
screen1.PNG

Failed run:
screen2.PNG

Why the hell "Id" now returns the Document library too??? None of my flows where I were connecting to OneDrive files through Id is not working now. I don't know why would you this, but you could at least warn the users.
I am sorry for my indiscreet language, but every time you throw something like this I get reprimanded from authorities and have to work overtime to fix the based on flow company services. I tried to be polite as long as possible but now is the breaking point, I am tired and very dissappointed in your customer service and software.

lloydpowell

I feel your pain and you hit the nail on the head as to the reason. I can only presume this is a new Flow bug. My workaround was to remove the document id from the id by using the formula

last(split(body('Create_Processing_File_on_OneDrive')?['Id'],'.'))

Of course you will need to replace 'Create_Processing_File_on_OneDrive' with the name of your Onedrive function.

This returns the straight id, as it was before this week, and wala, the Get rows function works if you use this formula in the File field.

ExcAdminPH
Level: Power Up

Hi @lloydpowell ,

Can you share more info on what you mean by "Of course you will need to replace 'Create_Processing_File_on_OneDrive' with the name of your Onedrive function."

Struggling to make my Flow work because of this. 😞

lloydpowell

When I say function, I actually mean action.

When you add the "Create file" Onedrive action, the default name will be "Create file"

last(split(body('Create_File')?['Id'],'.'))

However, if you have renamed it, as I did in my example, you will need use whatever you named it to.

Highlighted
lloydpowell

@ExcAdminPH forgot to tag you

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,830)