cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arneh

Excel Online (Business) - Add a row into a table - table not available

Hi,

I am trying to add a row to an Excel file in a Flow. However, I cannot populate the sheet ("Tabelle"). The only entries in the dropdown are "no elements" ("Keine Elemente") and user-defined value. I tried with several files etc, but no chance to get a selection here.

Does anyone have an idea how to get the sheet?

Regards

Arne

flow_excel_add_row.png

2 REPLIES 2
spsolutionsgrp
Helper V
Helper V

Do you have a table defined in your Excel file?  I defined the table in excel and connected to the excel file in Flow and the name of my table showed right away.  If it does not show I would try to type in the name.  If you did not define a table in excel I would start there.

ExcelTable.jpgFlowAddRow.jpg

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @arneh,

As with the name of this action, the data for "Add a row into a table" action is in an Excel table, not a sheet.

Please make sure that there is already a defined Table in the Excel file.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (65,198)