cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djmitz6
Frequent Visitor

Excel Online (Business) Create Table Error

Greetings,

I'm trying to create a flow that copies an excel file from one sharepoint site to another sharepoint site. Then the flow will need to convert the worksheet to a table. My flow is running correctly except for the Create Table function. I keep getting the error: "The operation failed because it conflicts with a filtered range." I'm assuming this means that, because my excel online file contains filters it cannot convert the range to a table. Is there anyway to remove filters from an excel online workbook?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rohentz
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @djmitz6  thanks for the reply and the sample. I recorded a new script and the code to clear the filter is:

2021-01-21-001.jpg

Please let me know if this information helped on your question.

Regards.

Rodrigo Hentz

Microsoft Support Engineer

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
rohentz
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @djmitz6 how are you?

Regarding your question and If I understood correctly your needs, to remove a filter in a table at Excel maybe you can create a script and then call it on Power Automate.

My sample below clear applied filter on my table "Tabela1"

rohentz_0-1611168741454.png

And then I call it from Power Automate using this action. Just change the script name ok?

rohentz_1-1611168797185.png

The run script action still on preview but you can check it at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/dev/scripts/tutorials/excel-power-automate-manual

Regards.

Rodrigo Hentz

djmitz6
Frequent Visitor

Rohentz,

Thank you for the response, but I'm trying to create a table. Currently the workbook is just a filtered range without a table. So running a script that calls a table that doesn't exist won't work.

djmitz6
Frequent Visitor

@rohentz 

Here is an example of a filtered non-table: 

djmitz6_0-1611171997829.png

rohentz
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @djmitz6  thanks for the reply and the sample. I recorded a new script and the code to clear the filter is:

2021-01-21-001.jpg

Regards.

Rodrigo Hentz

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (90,255)