Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bangorkeith
Helper II
Helper II

Excel Online (Business) Not listing file that I need

Hi,

I'm trying to put together a relatively simple flow that updates a tracker (excel file) on a sharepoint site.  I already use the same function in other flows with no issue.

I'm using the action - Add a row into a table

I'm able to set the location and the document library with no issues, but when I browse to find the file that I need it's not listed.  There are a large number of excel files in the folder and it only lists quite a small number of them, so it isn't just the file that I need not listed.

I can't see any relationship between the files that are listed, seems to be random.  The file I'm looking for is checked in, approved and live.

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix?

2 REPLIES 2
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bangorkeith,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

Could you please share more details about your issue?

I could not reproduce your issue on my side currently, please check if the Excel file that you want to select is existed in the document library that you specified within the "Add a row into a table" action.

In addition, please take a try to clear cache of your browser and try your flow again to check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Kris,

I can't share a screenshot unfortunately.  I moved the excel file to a different sharepoint library within our business and it was able to find it there, so I think it must be some sort of settings issue with the library itself?   I don't know what setting would prevent me from seeing some excel files and not others though.

I also cleared the cache on my computer and tried it on other computers in the office and it didn't work.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (5,973)