cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
franbatta
Regular Visitor

Excel Sheets

Hello, i have an excel file in sharepoint, and i want to email it.

The workflow works great, but the excel file has like 5 sheets that i dont really need, and the file is so heavy that i can't send it via mail, even the workflow sends an error.

I already tried to get table and create a new file with the table. But there are no tables names in this file.

Is there a way to get only the sheet that i need and create a new excel/send it via mail?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @franbatta 

One possible way to do this is to use the 2nd of two office scripts in this video https://youtu.be/4ZiMjjV1c3Q which allows you to delete sheets from an existing file.

Please consider accepting my answer as a solution if it helps to solve your problem.

Cheers
Damien

Please take a look and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more Power Platform ideas and concepts, or take a look at my website. Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @franbatta 

One possible way to do this is to use the 2nd of two office scripts in this video https://youtu.be/4ZiMjjV1c3Q which allows you to delete sheets from an existing file.

Please consider accepting my answer as a solution if it helps to solve your problem.

Cheers
Damien

Please take a look and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more Power Platform ideas and concepts, or take a look at my website. Thanks

View solution in original post

Yes, that helped me! Thank you 😁

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,936)