cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
franbatta
Frequent Visitor

Excel Sheets

Hello, i have an excel file in sharepoint, and i want to email it.

The workflow works great, but the excel file has like 5 sheets that i dont really need, and the file is so heavy that i can't send it via mail, even the workflow sends an error.

I already tried to get table and create a new file with the table. But there are no tables names in this file.

Is there a way to get only the sheet that i need and create a new excel/send it via mail?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DamoBird365
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @franbatta 

One possible way to do this is to use the 2nd of two office scripts in this video https://youtu.be/4ZiMjjV1c3Q which allows you to delete sheets from an existing file.

Please consider accepting my answer as a solution if it helps to solve your problem.

Cheers
Damien

Please take a look and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more Power Platform ideas and concepts, or take a look at my website. Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DamoBird365
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @franbatta 

One possible way to do this is to use the 2nd of two office scripts in this video https://youtu.be/4ZiMjjV1c3Q which allows you to delete sheets from an existing file.

Please consider accepting my answer as a solution if it helps to solve your problem.

Cheers
Damien

Please take a look and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more Power Platform ideas and concepts, or take a look at my website. Thanks

Yes, that helped me! Thank you 😁

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,785)