cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
franbatta
Frequent Visitor

Excel Sheets

Hello, i have an excel file in sharepoint, and i want to email it.

The workflow works great, but the excel file has like 5 sheets that i dont really need, and the file is so heavy that i can't send it via mail, even the workflow sends an error.

I already tried to get table and create a new file with the table. But there are no tables names in this file.

Is there a way to get only the sheet that i need and create a new excel/send it via mail?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @franbatta 

One possible way to do this is to use the 2nd of two office scripts in this video https://youtu.be/4ZiMjjV1c3Q which allows you to delete sheets from an existing file.

Please consider accepting my answer as a solution if it helps to solve your problem.

Cheers
Damien

Please take a look and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more Power Platform ideas and concepts, or take a look at my website. Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @franbatta 

One possible way to do this is to use the 2nd of two office scripts in this video https://youtu.be/4ZiMjjV1c3Q which allows you to delete sheets from an existing file.

Please consider accepting my answer as a solution if it helps to solve your problem.

Cheers
Damien

Please take a look and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more Power Platform ideas and concepts, or take a look at my website. Thanks

View solution in original post

Yes, that helped me! Thank you 😁

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,288)