cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Excel Table - Create Table - The resource could not be found error

Hi,

I have created a FLOW for creating table in excel. It sometimes works but maximum times it fails and gives error message as

"The resource could not be found.
clientRequestId: fe97710d-740f-47d9-ab1c-9684b9adf410
serviceRequestId: a0b58cc5-1dbe-4b38-b85c-aab9695cf019"

Any help will be appreciated?

Thanks,
Sanjay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Excel Table - Create Table - The resource could not be found error

Hi @SanjayAdsure201,

There is a post with the same issue, you could refer to the method provided by @Jay-Encodian, or use the method provided by @LadyAda, it could help you:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Create-Table-Excel/m-p/437587

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

hi @SanjayAdsure201  this kind of errors are API errors so you can try deleting your conection and recreating again. If this don't solve your problem please open a microsoft support case 😉

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SanjayAdsure201,

There is a post with the same issue, you could refer to the method provided by @Jay-Encodian, or use the method provided by @LadyAda, it could help you:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Create-Table-Excel/m-p/437587

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,133)