I have created a 2 steps flow "Recurrence" based. Unfortunately I cannot share it but it is very straightforward.
Objective: at midnight every week completely delete all row of one table (At midnight+10minutes the table gets filled with new data coming from a MS planner extract)
Step 1: List rows present in a Table (the step is always successful)
Step 2: Delete rows. To do so I have used an "Apply to each" + Delete row (this step fails)
The error I get is the 404: No row was found with Id... and it happens always with the very first row.
The get "List of rows..." works fine, identifying the rows:
Most likely you have blank values for the 'Task Name'. Have a look at this post below.
Thanks for the reply.
I had already tried the step reported in that post (sorry for not mentioning) and it did not help.
What I do not understand, and the source of my problem, is that the Task name is read and past to the next step within the same flow. This means that:
I had the same error today and here's what I found out. Parameter setting used for "key value" is string.
I tried changing the data type of my key column to text and it works.
Hope this helps.
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks
Check out how to claim yours today!
Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.