cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Benniewoods
Frequent Visitor

Excel - Update a table

Hi everyone,

I saw this question multiple times, and tried several solutions. But i could not get it to work. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.

I have one masterdata file that contains multiple columns with data. Furthermore i have one destination file that contains a view with only necessary columns for that group. The source is the masterdata file (both are on the same Sharepoint, but a different folder).

Masterdata file

Benniewoods_0-1653041862031.png

Destination file

Benniewoods_1-1653042000614.png

What I want to achieve is that the information in the destination file is updated when something changes in the masterdata file. It can be that a row (ruim/location) will be added, or information in a cell will change. For this I created the following flow:

Benniewoods_3-1653042273482.png

Benniewoods_4-1653042376194.png

In this example some names can be different because i altered them for the picture. But in the flow everything is correct. The error I get with this flow is "No row was found with Id '1'. This is the key value. I added the No in both files to use it as a key value. But for some reason it is not working. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Ben

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (2,950)