cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Excel Zeile aktualisieren / Update row

Hello, 

the idea is that the flow checks every row of an excel table. If a selected column includes "Yes", it should write "Done" in the same row on another column.

My problem is that this will only be done for the 1st row and then nothing happens anymore.

Thanks for your help in advance.

PowerAutomate.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @Mischa2710 ,

You should make sure the value in the key column should be unique, and think the Start Work Flow column would as the same values in all the rows, you shouldn't use the Start Work Flow column as the key column, that would result in the Update row action wouldn't work.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mischa2710 ,

You could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png

Best regards,

Alice       

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Hi Alice,

thanks for your help and excuse my delay in responding…..toooo much work.

I tried to understand your proposal but this didn´t work. So I did another try, but unfortunately also with the result that only the 1st row has been changed and flow ended successfully, but not with the wished result.

You can see on the left side of pictured table the source and on the right hand side the target. So every Yes should create Done in column Status. 

PowerAutomate.jpg

Any further idea to solve my problem?

Best regards,

Michael

Highlighted

Hi @Mischa2710 ,

You should make sure the value in the key column should be unique, and think the Start Work Flow column would as the same values in all the rows, you shouldn't use the Start Work Flow column as the key column, that would result in the Update row action wouldn't work.

Best regards,

Alice       

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you sooooo much 😁

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy

Michael

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,804)