cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ce_timi

Excel files from Sharepoint to Document Library

Hello,

I am new to Power Automate, and I have no experience with coding. 

I am working on a project to automatically upload excel attachments from a Sharepoint Group to a specific folder.  After the excel attachments have been moved to that folder, I need to create a  new excel spreadsheet to aggregate all of the data of the attachments.

I created a flow that moves the excel attachments to said folder; however, I cannot access the attachments.  It seems they are corrupted.  I've edited the Flow and it no longer works 😞

I also created a flow to aggregate all of the excel spreadsheets into one main worksheet.

Ce_timi_0-1631627255721.png

3 REPLIES 3
ekarim2020
Community Champion
Community Champion

Can you share the flow you used to move the excel attachments to folder?

Ellis

Ce_timi_0-1632930673605.pngCe_timi_1-1632930699899.png

ekarim2020
Community Champion
Community Champion

Let's start from the beginning so that I can clearly understand what needs to be done and how it will need to be done.  We will start with why the "files seem to be corrupted" .

I am working on a project to automatically upload excel attachments from a Sharepoint Group to a specific folder.

Q1: What is the SharePoint Group? It sounds like a SharePoint document library that stores the Excel and other files? Is that correct?

Q2: You also mentioned attachments. Are you using a SharePoint List with file attachments, like the example below shows?

2021-09-29_20-18-47.jpg

Q3: Where is the Excel file moved to?  Is it moved to a folder within the same List or Document Library? Or is the Excel file moved to a different List or document library?

Ellis

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,508)