cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Excel to csv does not collect all lines

Hello guys, I have a flow in the power automate where he takes a spreadsheet and generates a csv by placing it on my onedrive and then sending it to a server via sftp the problem that when he generates the csv he only takes it until line 255 he does not take all my lines that I have in excel which are 680 but I don't know why that happens, would anyone know? has this problem happened to you?forum5.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @Supersan123,

This is the limitation of List rows present in an excel table action, the number of return rows default is 255, if you want it could return more, please turn on the Pagination and turn up threshold, steps as blew:Annotation 2020-06-18 151309.jpg

Annotation 2020-06-18 151326.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Helper I
Helper I

has a limit of lines that he can take to generate the csv?

Highlighted

Hi @Supersan123,

This is the limitation of List rows present in an excel table action, the number of return rows default is 255, if you want it could return more, please turn on the Pagination and turn up threshold, steps as blew:Annotation 2020-06-18 151309.jpg

Annotation 2020-06-18 151326.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

@v-litu-msft 

Thank you very much, it helped me a lot. now I can catch all the lines perfectly. Thank you very much

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,434)