cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adzh

Execute Stored Procedure (V2) parameter error

I created a job that executes a SP, which then starts a SQL Agent Job.  I made sure all of the permissions were correct, and I am receiving the below error.  I used the Execute stored procedure (V2) action, the SQL connection does work as I can select the database and procedure name "sp_start_job".  I then get the parameters list, where I tried to enter the job_name.  When that didn't work I tried using the job_id instead, but I received the same error.  

{

"status"400,

"message""Database functions with non-scalar parameters aren't supported.\r\n     inner exception: Database functions with non-scalar parameters aren't supported.\r\nclientRequestId: 2a5c1de1-8884-4601-9420-c751d767d242",

"error": {

"message""Database functions with non-scalar parameters aren't supported.\r\n     inner exception: Database functions with non-scalar parameters aren't supported."

},

"source""sql-ncus.azconn-ncus.p.azurewebsites.net"

}

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi  @adzh 

Looks like this feature is not a supported feature in Flow. 

There is reference related to logic apps for this. 

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/942a1dcb-376b-4c6f-bc37-e89ca250b70f/azure-lo...

LogicApps not supported this feature yet so there is a good chance this feature won't be available in flow.

Thanks.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi  @adzh 

Looks like this feature is not a supported feature in Flow. 

There is reference related to logic apps for this. 

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/942a1dcb-376b-4c6f-bc37-e89ca250b70f/azure-lo...

LogicApps not supported this feature yet so there is a good chance this feature won't be available in flow.

Thanks.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

abm,

Thank you for the reply. Hopefully this is something they add down the line.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

PWREduCon768x460.png

Join us at PWR EduCon - A Power Platform Conference

Learn from the top Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents experts!

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Users online (3,247)