cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Existing Power Automate flow with Azure Function App extension returns status 410 Gone

Dear Community,

I have implemented a Power Automate flow that will monthly generate invoices for me. This flow is using Azure Function Apps to extend the default functionality. This has been working for quite some time now. Neither the Power Automate flow and the Azure Function App have been changed.

But this month the first call to a Azure Function App is returning an exception: status 410 Gone

The Azure Function App(s) are still available in Azure and are running. I am able to execute a test-run with the expected result.

When monitoring the Azure Function App there is no Execution Count/Failed Execution Count for the call from the flow. It seems that the Function App is not being called, thus cannot be reached. The Function App is using a simple Key authentication.

Again - there has been no changes since last months run.

Does anybody know why this is happening and how to resolve this issue?

Thanx.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Existing Power Automate flow with Azure Function App extension returns status 410 Gone

I managed to get this working again by editing the 'Custom Connector Definition', apply 'Update Connector' without actually changing anything. Now it works again.

Note that the 'Test' from the Custom Connector Definition also failed at first. But after the 'Update Connector' the test would be successful again.

Again - nothing was actually changed in the definition. For future references I would still like to know why this has happened and if there is a way to prevent this? Maybe someone has an idea to share?

Thanx!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,061)