cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Expand on Previous Filter Solution

Hello! I am looking to create a MS Flow that will take the data within a Table and distribute it to the appropriate recipients whenever a trigger in Power BI is activated. A little background, the data driving this Power BI is an Excel, and I am trying to maintain data quality by sending notifications with what is wrong. Instead of creating a MS Flow for each project, I want to create a single MS Flow that will send filtered reports to each person.

I am trying to do something similar to the proposed question here (think project = classroom and balance = issue):
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/How-do-I-filter-data-in-Flow/td-p/95823

The issue is that the solution to this only isolates Classroom 1 (while I want a custom message sent to both), and I am also running into issues filtering data from Excel Online Business tables (List rows present in Table). How would I ensure that both Classrooms (projects) receive notifications with their student balances (data quality issues)?

1 REPLY 1
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please tell us the details of the issue you are currently experiencing?

In general, we can directly filter records using the Filter Query in List rows present in Table action and can use "and" to add multiple conditions.

In addition, multiple conditions can be added to Filter array, please refer to the Online doc below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/use-expressions-in-conditions#check-the-status-column-of-each-row

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,838)