cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
astrontelstar
Helper III
Helper III

Export Dataverse to Excel

I am new to Power Automate and have built an app with Dataverse.  I'd like to pull the data from Dataverse and put it into an Excel spreadsheet.

I've gotten this far:

astrontelstar_0-1615552575411.png

I'm not sure how to create the excel file from here?  Am I doing this correctly or is there a better way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@astrontelstar

This looks good.. You need then to use create file if you want to save to sharepoint or one drive and pass the outputs of the create CSV table to the file content.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@astrontelstar

This looks good.. You need then to use create file if you want to save to sharepoint or one drive and pass the outputs of the create CSV table to the file content.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@astrontelstar

AAlso please follow the below article if you do not want to use Powerautomate to export the datahttps://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/data-platform/data-platform-import-export

Mira, one more question.  It looks like your advice is working well with creating a file.  Is there some way where I can create the CSV file but change the data in a column or create a calculated column before I write the data to the file?  If so, any example or link to help me learn?

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,869)