cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rnunley
Frequent Visitor

Export List data to Excel/CSV

I have a SP List with customer information.  Each record has name, address, customer number, email, phone and type of service.  The type of service portion of the list has 4 drop downs.  A customer can have one to four types of service. 

I would like to export this data to CSV to import into a legacy system.  However, the legacy system requires a record per type of service.  For example, if John Smith has Paper and Wood services the legacy system requires two records for John Smith:

John Smith, 123 Main street, 445566, jsmith@myemail.com, 555-555-5555, paper

John Smith, 123 Main street, 445566, jsmith@myemail.com, 555-555-5555, wood

When using the Create CSV Table action is there a way to have power automation loop through the types of service drop downs and export a record per service type?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
rrovira
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello, @rnunley!

I would suggest getting all the elements in the SharePoint and use an Apply To Each to go through every single row, then use another Apply to Each to circle through every element of that dropdown. Or, if it's an element that has the same name, then filter all the element that meet a condition and then do the Apply to Each adding this to the CSV table.

Cheers,

Rodrigo 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,047)