cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rex23
Frequent Visitor

Export To File for Power Bi Reports with user selected filters and seperate page per bookmark

Hi Guys,

this is my first entry and i hope this community can help.

have built a power bi report that shows progress curves for 5 construction phases in different projects. The project is selected with a filter and the phase is selected by bookmark. I want the user to be able to click a trigger button and then have the report exported and sent per email in its currently chosen filter state, while every bookmark is one page of the export.

User chooses Project --> clicks trigger --> gets emailed one pdf containing 5 pages (one for each phase) for the selected project.

I have integrated a button to trigger the pdf export and even passed the currently selected project name in it.  

triggerbutton.JPG    

I would like to know what i need to enter in the export fields of the flow in order to get the described result.

automateexport.JPG

So far i have tried a lot of things and couldnt even manage to get the report exported for one specific bookmark. I am not a coder and the information & guidance regarding this is pretty scarce on the internet.

I hope someone here can give me better instructions.

With best regards,

Rex

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,850)