cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rex23
Frequent Visitor

Export To File for Power Bi Reports with user selected filters and seperate page per bookmark

Hi Guys,

this is my first entry and i hope this community can help.

have built a power bi report that shows progress curves for 5 construction phases in different projects. The project is selected with a filter and the phase is selected by bookmark. I want the user to be able to click a trigger button and then have the report exported and sent per email in its currently chosen filter state, while every bookmark is one page of the export.

User chooses Project --> clicks trigger --> gets emailed one pdf containing 5 pages (one for each phase) for the selected project.

I have integrated a button to trigger the pdf export and even passed the currently selected project name in it.  

triggerbutton.JPG    

I would like to know what i need to enter in the export fields of the flow in order to get the described result.

automateexport.JPG

So far i have tried a lot of things and couldnt even manage to get the report exported for one specific bookmark. I am not a coder and the information & guidance regarding this is pretty scarce on the internet.

I hope someone here can give me better instructions.

With best regards,

Rex

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,224)