cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jouv
Regular Visitor

Export tasks details and compare with past week extract

Hello Community,

I'm building a report on what has beed done on my team planner each week (new task, new subtask, done task and done subtask).

So far i managed to get all the task of my planner then all the details of my tasks.

Task list --> Initialize new variable (array to store task name, task id, checklist title) --> For each task id get the details and store checklist title on the variable --> store the variable into a created file named extract.txt

How can i build a flow to extract array from this text file and compare with the new array each week ? In order to point out new task, new subtask, done task and done subtask.

Best regards,

Jouv

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

Instead of storing output in txt, you can store it in Excel Worksheet and upload to Onedrive OR SharePoint. 

Then Read excel and loop through items. Filter Task list using the title from Excel. If you dont find it, its new. If you find it, check tasks status if its complete or not.

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

Instead of storing output in txt, you can store it in Excel Worksheet and upload to Onedrive OR SharePoint. 

Then Read excel and loop through items. Filter Task list using the title from Excel. If you dont find it, its new. If you find it, check tasks status if its complete or not.

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,264)