Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisS81
Helper II
Helper II

Expression for making sure email field has valid characters

Good Afternoon,

I'm not good at expressions yet but I'm slowly learning. I was wondering if someone can help with an expression around emails. I need an expression where when a submitter of an MS Form doesn't have basic things like the "@" symbol, or a ".", an email is sent to someone. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @ChrisS81  if you want to use conditions on fron end FORMS, far as I know that's not possible. Only backend on flow you can using this Solved: Validate Email Address - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @ChrisS81  if you want to use conditions on fron end FORMS, far as I know that's not possible. Only backend on flow you can using this Solved: Validate Email Address - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,279)