cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Extract Data from MULTIPLE Sources into ONE Excel Sheet

Hi PowerUsers

I hope you can help me or is able to point me in the right direction, because I dont know where to begin or if this is even possible using Microsoft Flow.

I have a customer who receives generic Excel sheets from different customers. The excel sheets contains different Data, - Prices, ProductionNumbers, Names...

Requirements

• I want to merge this data received from multiple Excel sheets into ONE excel sheet without getting any duplicates. (See picture below)
  • The "Merge Task" must be run at regular intervals.

Optional

• If this solution is possible, then is it possible to use an API, such as Plytix, to gather these information directly from the Merged Excel Data?

The picture below demonstrates the Excel data received from multiple sources and merged into one.

2020-04-03 09_05_50-Dataflow.pub (Read-Only) - Publisher.png

Thanks in advance and I appreciate your time and help!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

hi @farfan  if ProdName, Size, PriceA, Price B, Price C and allways the same you can merge the data as your example. if not you can just merge all information in one excel table like

ProdName(C1) Size(C1) PriceA(C1) Price B(C1) ProdName(C2) Size(C2) PriceA(C2) Price B(C3)

The shure you can use an api to do whatever the api does.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted

Hi Christian

Thank you for the respons. I am glad for hear that it is possible.

It is not always the same data that is being injected.

I am very new to Microsoft Flow, - Have only build 2 other flows.

How do I get started building this specific flow, any recommendations? or are you able to give me a Flow Outline / Point me in the right direction on where to start?

Highlighted

@farfan  shure you need use list rows present in a table (Excel) create 3 to all of your excel files. Then you need to create a excel dile with a table an the headers of the data you want to populate. Then in your flow create an action called add row into table then select the previus excel created and you are goint to see your columns, and just in dynamic content select the columns corresponding to the data you want to populate.

thus.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,696)