Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ahmad-KAISPE
Helper V
Helper V

Extract Multiple Items From Array.

Hi all,

I am using a trigger "When a new email arrives" which contains data in form shape. Next i am using "Compose" action to split email into an array, which outputs something like this:

Note that there are multiple products in email.

split004.PNG

Next i am extracting data with their specific name like:

split005.PNG

split001.PNG

In last  i am using "Compose" action to index my name or company etc. Extracting one item is easy. But as you can see above, i have multiple items in product section. What i need is to extract both product id in loop.

This is what i am getting, as you can see loop considers both lines,  it only gives first id both times

split003.PNGsplit002.PNG

can someone please help me on this? How this is possible to get multiple items?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

@Ahmad-KAISPE 

I assume you want bot the items as a single string

• Try to 'Initialize a variable out of the loop.
  • User 'Append to string variable'.
  • Outside the loop use variable.

CFernandes_1-1599720198540.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Thank you CFernandes for your response,

So far I have managed to to filter items.

Here you can see the following:

split007.PNGsplit008.PNG

Problem is, I have to use product items like name, id and qty to create a multiple records list. 

Is there any possible way to use these items (name, id and qty) for creating record list like in loops?

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (5,422)