cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eurosiderscalo
Frequent Visitor

Extract data from excel file attached to sharepoint list

Hello,

I need to extract data from an excel file cell, attached to sharepoint list and write it in a dedicated sharepoint field.

Is that possibile? I wrote the attacchment flow and it work perfectly but I don't know how to extract the A1 cell data from the attachment excel file and write it in one sharepoint filed of the same "new element" in sharepoint.

https://imgur.com/a/7YupmtB

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
rsaikrishna
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Eurosiderscalo 

Does the attached excel file has data in a excel table? If the data is not in excel table, you cannot read from Power Automate.

Please confirm.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

Hello,

No, during the upload the file is empty, I fill it up when the upload is finished.
I need something lik "if A1 is filled, write the data on column1 in sharepoint" is that possibile?

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,848)