cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract elements from HTML table from email

Hi, I'm trying to populate an Excel spreadsheet with data that I receive in HTML email. The email contains a HTML table and I would like to pull the data from this table each time this automated email comes in and add lines into the Excel file. The HTML table in the emails appear like this:

<table style="width:500px; sans-serif;border-collapse: collapse;color:black;background-color:white;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
   <tbody>
      <tr>
         <td style="text-align: right; padding-right:10px; width: 100px;border: solid 1px #BBBBBB;"><b>Header 1</b></td>
         <td style="border: solid 1px #BBBBBB; padding-left:10px;">Text 1</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
         <td style="text-align: right; padding-right:10px;border: solid 1px #BBBBBB;"><b>Header 2</b></td>
         <td style="border: solid 1px #BBBBBB; padding-left:10px;">Text 2</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
         <td style="text-align: right; padding-right:10px;border: solid 1px #BBBBBB;"><b>Header 3</b></td>
         <td style="border: solid 1px #BBBBBB; padding-left:10px;">Text 3</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
         <td style="text-align: right; padding-right:10px;border: solid 1px #BBBBBB;"><b>Header 4</b></td>
         <td style="border: solid 1px #BBBBBB; padding-left:10px;">Text 4</td>
      </tr>
   </tbody>
</table>

Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tiagomsiqueira,

I am afraid that Flow's existing connectors and actions cannot achieve your needs.

Extract elements from HTML table from email are not supported currently.

It is worth mentioning that if the content of your body is not html table but text, you may use WDL function to extract the data.

If you want to function that extracting elements from HTML table from email to be supported in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tiagomsiqueira,

I am afraid that Flow's existing connectors and actions cannot achieve your needs.

Extract elements from HTML table from email are not supported currently.

It is worth mentioning that if the content of your body is not html table but text, you may use WDL function to extract the data.

If you want to function that extracting elements from HTML table from email to be supported in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,994)