Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sri08
Helper I
Helper I

Extract information from the web-page with multiple rows

Hi Team,

I need help with the flow where the flow can iterate through the mulitiple rows of a webpage and extract the information to excel.

Currently my flow works only on first row. Not sure how to create a counter which can calculate the number of rows and iterate through each one of them and scrappe the information,

thanks for the help.

4 REPLIES 4
MarcelLehmann
Helper III
Helper III

U could initialize a whole number variable (default 1) and a variable with boolean. Then u take the action do until and give the condition .. variable boolean is true

Then put your action in with collecting the data with a row selection table[variable whole number]?('message') After this action put a condition like isempty(collection field). Then put on yes set variable to true and on false u increment the variable whole number.

Set the advanced settings of the loop to 200 or so many rows that could be max.

sri08
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @MarcelLehmann ,

Thank you for the reply and the suggestion. Sorry i am new to this. Can you please share some workflow which i can look into and try to implement in my flow?

Please find attached my flow,

Thanks,

Sri

sri08_0-1670314876261.png

ah ok u use power automate desktop - no problem. (my description was about cloud flows)

have u seen this: Power Automate Desktop : Web Data Extraction - Ex... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

sri08
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @MarcelLehmann ,

Thank you for the reply. Yes sorry i didnt mention clearly i am using power automate desktop. Thank you for the link . i have see similar videos. My problem is attached in Step 7 pic.

Currently my workflow is extracting only first row and there are cases where there is more than 2 or 3 rows. what i am facing difficulty 

1) how to take the count of number of rows (or how the bot will iterate to see how many rows are present)

2) Then scrappe the data and go back to first step once all rows are extracted.

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,603)