Did you mean: 
AdhamFH
Helper V
Helper V

Extract values from email

Hello,

if i got an email from planner told me about late tasks like this

image_2021-01-11_140157.png

and then i want to extract it to get the title values (test 2 and test4) from the picture above and put it into array variable maybe since it has two titles, how to do it ?

3 REPLIES 3
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hello @AdhamFH 

It could be quite difficult to read data from an email. If you want to get late tasks in Planner, why don't get them from Planner itself? You could have a look at the following template: Create a daily summary of Planner Tasks by Bucket | Microsoft Power Automate

Regards,

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!
VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @AdhamFH, in fact you have to parse the HTML body of an email.

It's quite trivial task and you'll find  several useful examples here on this resource. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.
flaviatakushi
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AdhamFH ,

Please take a look at the following link https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Using-a-flow-to-extract-email-body-detail... so you will find how extract details from email body.
Or you can use the Planner connector https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/planner/ to get details directly from the task in planner.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022- Season 2 has kicked off!

Users online (4,494)