Did you mean: 
AdhamFH
Helper V
Helper V

Extract values from email

Hello,

if i got an email from planner told me about late tasks like this

image_2021-01-11_140157.png

and then i want to extract it to get the title values (test 2 and test4) from the picture above and put it into array variable maybe since it has two titles, how to do it ?

3 REPLIES 3
fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @AdhamFH 

It could be quite difficult to read data from an email. If you want to get late tasks in Planner, why don't get them from Planner itself? You could have a look at the following template: Create a daily summary of Planner Tasks by Bucket | Microsoft Power Automate

Regards,

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!
VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @AdhamFH, in fact you have to parse the HTML body of an email.

It's quite trivial task and you'll find  several useful examples here on this resource. 

flaviatakushi
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @AdhamFH ,

Please take a look at the following link https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Using-a-flow-to-extract-email-body-detail... so you will find how extract details from email body.
Or you can use the Planner connector https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/planner/ to get details directly from the task in planner.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (88,574)