cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting/Retrieving output email address in Array

I have have a flow connected to MS forms which after the responder submits the form, the flow sends a confirmation mail and makes a Devops item. 

I now want to create a flow when that Devops item is being closed, that the responder gets an email. I have trouble retrieving the email address of the responder. I have tried it before with adding a tag to the Devops item but this is not allowed (the tags list will be flooded with all kinds email addresses. Thought about filtering the information from the Devops body (system description), but did not get far. Does anyone know a option/solution?

Output sample:

"WEF___Column": "Done",
  "WEF___Column_Done": false,
  "System_Description": "<p><strong>TEST TEST /<br>\n</strong><br>\nE-mail: test@test.com <br>\nDashboard:  </p>",
  "System_Tags": 

dashiofhdfsdufs_0-1656078722026.png

2 REPLIES 2

Maybe this will help, this is part of the Get work item details output from the run history. I'm trying to filter out the part of the system description that states 'e-mail'. 

"WEF___Column": "Done",
  "WEF___Column_Done": false,
  "System_Description": "<p><strong>TEST TEST /<br>\n</strong><br>\nE-mail: test@test.com <br>\nDashboard:  </p>",
  "System_Tags": 

One step closer, but still having trouble getting the description into an array and then using the email address

dashiofhdfsdufs_0-1656078722026.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,260)